Sunday, May 16, 2010

Drawing #2 of 100 -- WIP


Update: I have been working on Fritz some more. Here is the new and improved drawing as of Thursday morning. I hope to finish him on Friday and start a new one.



So much for my goals. Not only did I not get two drawings done this weekend, but I did not even finish the one I started. I am getting very happy with it though. I think it is a big step up for me. This time I am drawing from a photograph instead of a live sleeping doggie. He was kind of freaked out about being the subject of a photo shoot so he tried to avoid the camera. I think I got 20 out of focus photos and one or two that I can use. Darned dog. I have been thinking a lot about what David posted on his blog about doing several drawings and how folks spend too much time on a single drawing. I am the poster child for that. This drawing is taking a lot of time....but I am enjoying it.

I am putting another Mr. Linky here for this week so you can link to your blog entries. I was having another thought, though. Maybe everyone can join the "team" and become co-authors of this blog. All you need to do is email me your email address and I will add you. Then you can post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment